Monday 27 October 2014

Recruiter’s Oath

As a recruiter I deal with the careers of individuals. My actions could irreversibly change their fortunes. The fortunes of hiring organizations, who also I serve, are no less important than the lives of an applicant. I am straddled with great responsibility.

Integrity shall be the foundation of my competitiveness.

I understand that Recruitment is both an art and a science. As a practitioner of the art, it shall be my endeavor to educate myself continually, and update myself, so that I may be able to serve efficiently.

I shall constantly strive to hone my skills as a recruiter by diligently practicing’s the fundamentals which shall ensure a great recruiting culture.

It will always be my endeavor, to find the best fit applicant for any requirement.

I shall move with alacrity and purpose while servicing a requirement, search the appropriate Applicant at the quickest possible time and at optimal cost.

I shall keep my stakeholders informed of the progress made on their case at appropriate times.

I understand that Recruitment is not a number game but an opportunity to forge relationship with innumerable number of people.

I hope to evolve as an endearing and enduring recruiter.

No comments:

Post a Comment